Project Concept & Planning
Planning is critical to managing a successful project. From choosing a site to developing budgets, Norton Company’s guidance in an early stage of a project can prevent delays and cost overruns in later phases.
- Needs Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Selection
- Programming Consultant Selection
- Site Due Diligence
- Budget Development
- Cost Projection
- RFP Preparation & Review
- Contractor/Consultant Selection
- Contract Negotiation
- FF&E Procurement
Let Norton Company Be Your Voice.
Contact us before you start your next project.
- Concept to completion owner’s representation and project management
- Individual Service Consultations (pick and choose from our services)
- Emergency Project Management and Damage Control